Tuesday, January 3

January 3rd 2006

Hello, Happy New Year!! I continue with my hyperbaric oxygen tmts. I have four tmts left. I will have another scope of the esophagus on January 12th, with dilatation. I am getting stronger and maintaining my weight on pretty much all liquids. I am trying to advance abit this week, and have added some baby food. It is nice to have a little variety, but I am still craving suschi.

Napper & Brian are going on a big ice fishing trip to Minn. this weekend with many other scouts. They are very excited. Bonnie and I will stay home and enjoy a visit from Aunt Mary and Aunt Colleen. They are coming from Minn. tomorrow and will stay for the weekend. Bonnie got some knitting supplies for Christmas and she is hoping Aunt Mary will teach her how to knit. Thanks so much for your continued support, prayers and cards.

Sincerely, Denise

No comments: