Wednesday, November 2

Denise Curley

November 2, 2005

Hello, All is well. I have had a good week. We have been busy with the kids activities surrounding halloween and sports activies. I am planning an outing tomarrow with some friends to Atchinson, Ks. I am looking forward to that.

My dad went back to Indiana on Monday morning. It was great to have him here. We enjoyed his company and he was a great help. My mom will come in on the 11th of November. We are looking forward to her visit.

Friday I will have my second round of Chemotherapy. This will again be an overnight infusion. A few weeks after that we will re-scan to see how I have responded to the treatments. I continue with my radiation tmt. I have 21 completed. I feel strong and have regained some of my stamina.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely, The Curley Family

No comments: