Thursday, November 17

November 17,2005

One more radiation treatment to go. This has been a challenging several days. It has been tough just getting enough calories down. At my doctor's suggestion I have increased my pain medicine quite a bit, this has helped, but makes me sleepy. My mom also has put me on a pretty rigid eating, sleeping, drinking and pill taking schedule. I must admit this helps too. I have had such wonderful care. I look forward to the coming week.

On Sunday my dad will come. On Wednesday afternoon my sister and her family will come in from Colorado and Wednesday evening my brother and his family will come in from Indiana. We will bring in the season by going to watch Brian and his school choir sing at the Platte City lighting ceremony. It should be great fun!!!

I will keep you posted on my scan results. Thank you for your ongoing support, prayers, postive thoughts, cards, emails, & meals. We have so much to be thankful for this season.

With love,

Denise, Napper, Brian & Bonnie

No comments: