Wednesday, November 9

November 9, 2005

Hello, I am feeling better today. With this round of chemo I experienced some nausea and vomiting... no fun under any circumstances and it makes for one sore esophagus. Anyway, that is better and I am starting to eat solids again.

I learned this week that I will only have 33 radiation tmts, which means I only have 7 more to go. That was quite a boost. If all goes on schedule I will finish my last rad. tmt on Nov. 18th. I also learned that I will have a ct scan of the neck and chest the first week in December. I am counting on good news from those scans.

That leaves Thanksgiving week wide open with no appointments or tmts. How devine!!!

Thank you to all for the meals, gifts, shuttles prayers and support.

Love, The Denise, Napper, Brian & Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denice, I am glad that you are doing good. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope to see you at church. God Bless, Celene Brown

Anonymous said...

Dear Denise:
We are so happy your feeling better! Soon it will all be behind you. Your Dad keeps my Dad posted on your progress. I will pray for positive results on your upcoming tests. Have a great Thanksgiving! Also, your family portrait is beautiful!
Love Chris & Deb