Wednesday, October 19

October 19, 2005

I came home from the hospital today. When I went for my radiation tmt on Monday they did lab work and determined that I should be admitted. My White blood cells had dropped more and I was running a fever. I also was having great difficulty getting anything down. They fixed me up though and I am feeling much better. I had I.V. antibiotics, I.V. fluids, I.V. antacids and even I.V. pain meds. The infection seemed to be in the throat and esophagus, probably "yeast" type infection. I still can't get food down but .fluids are good. My radiation tmts are on hold until next Monday and my next Chemotherapy was postponed 1 week until Nov.4th. That should give me enough time to get back on track.

My sister went back to Colorado on Tuesday morning and my dad drove in from Indiana last night. The extra help has been wonderful. The meals have been great. All the prayers and support keep us going. Thanks so much!

Love, Denise, Napper, Brian & Bonnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denise,You must be so tired of feeling so lousy,so sorry the treatment has to be so extreme.We are thing of you and keeping you in our prayers!!You know you are stronger then this disease.Stay strong!!!! All our love, Shannon,Diane,Sarah and Ike