Sunday, October 16

Sunday - October 16th 2005

This weekend has been a bit tougher. My esaphagus continues to be my biggest concern. Each day it gets worse. I am having trouble swallowing fluids. Despite the various medicines that have been prescribed. My energy level has dropped significantly in the past couple days. I ran a fever on Saturday afternoon and had to go to the ER. I learned, as expected, that my White Blood Cells had taken a dive. We couldn't find a source for the infection so they put me on a general antibiobic. They gave me lots of hydration and sent me home.

My sister flew in from Denver last night. She has been taking such good care of me. The boys had an overnight boyscout camp on Saturday so I relied on the generous offers of Anna and Kathy to get me to the hospital and take care of Bonnie. Napper joined us later at the hospital and took me home. I don't know what we would do without all the kindness and support we have been getting. It has helped tremendously.

Thank you for everything

Love, Denise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denise,
Just know that when some bad days hit you have lots of people praying for a speedy return to the good days! If you run into another hard weekend (or day) call, Brenna would love to have Bonnie come stay all night or even spend the day. Also, if she needs any rides to Edge and back I am available to take her. It doesn't matter if Brenna has gym that night or not. We are usually out and about anyway. Keep your spirits up, these bad days will pass onto good days!!
Pam Viles