Sunday, September 25

Denise Curley

September 25, 2005

Hello, I started my Radiation Tmts this week. I had two tmts and will continue Monday - Friday for 35 tmts. After 35 I will recover for 1 month and start again. My Pet scan showed no new areas of metastasis.

I also had a mammogram this week which was negative. We were just ruling out something other than the lung as the primary site. All seems to still point to the lung as the primary.

Wednesday morning I will leave for Nashville. My sister will fly in from Colorado and go to Nashville. My brother and my dad will meet us there. Napper will stay home to keep the kids in their routine.

Thank you again for your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayer.

Love, Denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and my prayers go out to you and your family. if you need anything please call me.

Anonymous said...

Denise, Just want you to know we are thinking of you and praying for you every day.Good news on all the test results!So sorry you have to go through all this,your such a good person!!Stay strong!!! We love you xxoo Shannon,Diane,Sarah and Ike

Anonymous said...

Denise,
Paul and I have reserved sunset time for our daily rosary said for your healing and well being. You are being sent prayers throughout the day as well and we want you to know that you and Nap and the kids are always in our thoughts and prayers. I have a good feeling about your recovery, you and your family are so very very wonderful and I'm sure GOD has very wonderful things in store for you all. As always, if there is anything we can do, just say the word, and we'll be there! Planning another anniversary get-away? If so, I'm your girl!
That is such good news about your mamo, bonescan and pet scan, now the Nashville appt should give a clearer view as to how to proceed.
Keep thinking good thoughts!
Love,
Colleen and Paul