Monday, September 19

Denise Curley

September 19th

Thanks for all the support. It helps so much. Tomarrow I will meet with the Radiation Oncologist again to begin planning for Radiation. I will get a Petscan which will help her pinpoint the areas that we need to radiate. They will make tatoos (my first) on my skin so they can precisely radiate the affected areas in my chest and neck. It is possible that I will start radiation before my second opinion because we are certain that radiation would be part of any protocol that would be recommended.

I have been back to work a couple days. It feels good to work. My co-workers have been so wonderful to me. I feel very blessed.

Love, Denise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so computer stupid.....this is just embarrassing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Denise,
I have thought of you so many times over the past few weeks. I am so grateful to hear the bone scan was negative. WOW a tatoo, make sure it is a really cute one. I sort of like butterflies myself. It is good to hear you are feeling well. Always the optimists that we are you will be recovered soon. My prayers are with you daily.
Deb O